Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No rest for the wicked

I have been so busy the past few weeks that I simply haven't found myself next to a computer with the time to think about blogging.

My job is really busy at present and I'm finding it quite hard to switch off at the end of the day. My sister's hen night is only a few weeks away so I'm busy finalising arrangements and chasing up money. Had a horrible cold moment earlier where I thought that I'd missed someone off the hotel list. The wedding (of the century!) is just over a month away and I'm still making dresses although those will be sorted soon (and some adorable shoulder capes based on the pattern in Yeah I made it myself). Reading Yeah I made it myself was quite distracting as it made me think about all the bits of fabric I have awaiting something to do with them. I was so inspired I had to clear out and re organise my fabric cupboard.

I've been busy making up and sending out my dear little parcels and really need some time to source products for later in the year.

And the potatoes on my allotment all need harvesting.

Being busy certainly beats being bored!

1 comment:

Yap Wei Jian said...

O.o...........no rest for wicked?