Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A change in the weather

Well if you want to blame anyone for today being a bit overcast you can probably blame me! Last night I could take the heat no longer so I closed the copy of Jilly Cooper's Wicked! which the lovely Mimi loaned me. I didn't even have to ask Mimi if I could borrow it - she just turned up with it because she knows that I adore the wit and glamour of Jilly.

Anyway I headed up to my bedroom where my wardrobe was bursting open with a surplus of both summer and winter clothes. Not trusting the weather to stay I have been slipping out bits of summer clothing from the suitcase on top of my wardrobe! HoweverI took the plunge and tucked all of my winter clothing away. I feel that I should write a list of items so I can judge if my wardrobe is expanding each season. There were a few pieces I dug out that this is the 'make or break' season for. If I haven't worn them by September they will have to go. Some of them are in excellent condition so maybe they can go on ebay!

What I'd really like to find is a blog where someone lists what they are wearing that day, where it came from and what it cost. Just like they used to in Just Seventeen. Can anyone out there direct me to one? If not I'll have to start my own!

Oh, and in case anyone wondering I went with fruit sherbets as this month's 'something delicious'. Their colours looked so pretty and who can resist sherbet on a hot day!

1 comment:

Denial Renae said...

I have started to do this on my blog!

I too need to go through my closet though and rid out and make a list of things I need.