Monday, June 05, 2006

And I'm back

Clearly the Moonwalk was more taxing then I imagined to distract me from blogging just as I was getting into the swing of things. And there has been so much else going on in various spheres of my world. Additionally Dearly beloved has been enjoying a week off work and he's so lovely that's he's very distracting!

I has a very busy but delightful weekend. Saturday I took my sister shopping to buy her wedding underwear as a birthday present. The girl is so sweet. I offered designer bras and she said no. I fact I ended up spending far, far less than I expected. We also went to buy fabric for the flower girl dresses which I am making. We only needed four metres of fabric but alas there were only two left on the roll. I'll have to try again at the end of the week.

We then met my parents for drinks and dinner. I was very pleased to see that the menu offered a vegan option.

Sunday saw the latest round of brunch club with a delicious meal. The friend who was hosting was rather worried he might give us all food poisoning but in the event the food was all delicious and everyone is good health.

Also noteable this weekend - I got to wear my white linen trousers from Primark. And unusually for me managed to wear them for two days without spilling things all over them. It can't last!

What surprises will this week hold, dear reader? I will make my best efforts to keep you posted.

No comments: