Thursday, August 14, 2008

What have I been up to over the last week?

Using a hot gun to strip paint from a cupboard door.

Picking vast quantities of courgettes

Enjoying the video to The Hoosier’s Goodbye Mr A and speculating with Dear Heart what on earth it’s about and who Mr A might be.

Trying to sit in the garden and write (writing OK, garden sitting less successful due to wind tunnel effect).

Drinking wine with girlfriends and gossiping.

Trying to find new homes for possessions I no longer need. Anyone want a gas poker?

Watching meteorite storms with Dear Heart while lying in the garden wrapped in blankets.

Figuring out exciting new clothing combinations after realising that the clothes I loaned to Dear Heart’s sister are the 20% of my wardrobe that I wear 80% of the time.

No comments: