Thursday, May 03, 2007

Monthly updates

Have not been abandoned - I'm just trying not to be so hard on myself while training for the Moonwalk (sponsor me at www.bmycharity.com/v2/babeinabra).

Additionally I appear to have hit a couple of snags with meeting some of the other targets. See, I need a pan of some kind to put my t-shirts in in order to dye them. I've been unable to locate one so far and can't see any point in buying a new pan just to dye things in. My parent's are moving house so I've out them in the alert for any suitable receptacles that they may be binning.

The 'not buying' is becoming much more of a habit. I've been buying more food from the market and shopping for small quantities of food when we actually need it rather than doing a huge shop once a week at Tesco. I still count my blessings everyday.

Come the start of June my moonwalk obligations will be out of the way and I intend to revise my targets and post the new list here.

No comments: