Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My monthly update

Managing to do this post in timely manner is definitely a good start. So here is my progress for this month and my to-do's for March.

Use what I have
  • Still no clothes purchases
  • Resisting buying excess food
  • Utilised an old laptop bag to make a portable craft bag (all the little pockets come in really handy)
  • I am still not buying glossy magazines and I do think this has made me want less. I started to keep a list of things that I wanted to buy in January and some of them would have been very easy to justify. Of course, vacuum storage bags would be a good thing to buy. A big bag would make carting all possessions around much easier. But as time as gone on I abandoned the list because I didn't seem to be generating the same wants. I'm currently reading (borrowed from my local library) The New Spend Less Revolution by Rebecca Ash.
EBay/ Freecycle at least one item per month
  • 5 items sold on EBay this month. It is so nice to be freeing up space in my study.

Count my blessings

  • Still loving this one. I have so much to be grateful for.

Be more mysterious
  • Trying to keep quieter but I've found an urge to share the joys of positive thought. Perhaps I'm denying my true (non-mysterious) nature?

My to-do’s for February

My to-dos for March

  • Dye two t-shirts that I have in my projects to do bag. I have the dye I just need to find a vessel to put it in. This project has been waiting ages to be done.
  • Make 4 gift bags and tags to photograph and sell.
  • Scan 25 photographs from the old family photo album.

Have a great March!

No comments: