Monday, February 19, 2007

My gift bags

I said ages ago that I would post some pictures of the gift bags I made. So this weekend I got the camera out to take some pictures for EBay and did a couple of the gift bags while I was at it. these are bags that I made for Christmas 2005. The reason that they are currently in my possession is that they were reused this Christmas to give a gift to me. Isn't recycling a wonderful thing! I made this one for Dear Heart's sister and it had a DIY book, muffin tin and a muffin recipe in it. It was bulging with Benefit make-up and other goodies when it came back. The ribbon definitely needs an iron before I reuse it this year.


I made this one for my Grandfather and to my shame I can't remember what I put in it! It doesn't show up very well in the picture but the net around the candle flame is orange.


I hope to have a profile photograph soon so watch this space!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

FANTASTIC bags! I think this is a marvellous tradition to have started. And I am so glad to have some time to catch up on your lovely blog again. I like the idea of posting monthly updates on targets for the year-an idea I will have to magpie, I think!