Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The luck of the devil

Amazingly my white linen trousers are still white! Dearly beloved despite washing them with a whole variety of colours has managed to bring them out sparkling and clear!

I feel I should explain the white linen trousers a little further. I wouldn't want to give the impression the tI ma some kind of Elizabeth Hurley type who wear white all the time. In fact I rarely wear white (and certainly not on my lower half).

However a few months a go I saw a woman in New Look who was wearing white linen trousers with a red and white dress over the top. It looked fabulous and got round the underwear problems (nude underwear looks like you haven't got any on and any other colour is too obviously on display).

So I purchased a pair at Primark a a kind of experiment and I now have a number of dresses I wear over them or jeans. I feel (and hopefully look) fab.

No comments: