Monday, January 07, 2008

Clothing I bought in 2007

  1. 1 pair tights - following boot sole crisis - new

  2. 2 pair socks (came as a two pack) - for the moonwalk with lovely padded bottoms - new

  3. Gold shoes (for hen party) - second hand

  4. Thongs (sandal type things, not knickers) - secondhand

  5. Boots - from Bourgeois Boheme - new

  6. Necklace - From the Vintage Fair - new

  7. Jeans - From Oxfam. Old ones had actually worn out. - secondhand

  8. Sequined dress - Christmas party dress crisis - new

  9. Black velvet dress - Further panic over Christmas party - new

I didn't think I'd actually bought that much, but listed here it seems like lots. Also the ratio of new to secondhand was 2:1. I'm going to try and make it less then 9 items this year. However, I must confess I bought a new dress today. This is a further consequence of Christmas party panic. I saw the dress prior to Christmas and when I saw the price was much reduced bought it.

I'm going to buy less in 2008. Surely I must have everything I need...

No comments: