Thursday, January 18, 2007

The truth about hairdressers

Having gone for the big chop on Monday what I always suspected about hairdressers has been proved true. Yes, they really want to cut loads of it off. My very lovely hairdresser was perfectly nice when I arrived at the salon but she became really lively when I announced that I was going much, much shorter.

Still I suppose it must be quite boring just trimming tiny amounts off hair all day and I've very happy with my new style. I realise that I just don't look like me when I look in the mirror now.

I still haven't posted my resolutions but I hope to do so over the next few days. I've been having a huge clear out at home and am getting through job lists at a fantastic rate so I haven't been taking it easy and letting myself go!

No comments: